10.05.2010

An Introductory Piece


First, the name that people call me is Sunny. This name was given to me by my parents, and I don’t really know why I was given it, but names are just defining words. They are attached to us humans, but they don’t make humans. Besides my name being Sunny, I am interested in a lot of things about the world. Recently I have became interested in the world of theater (plays, acting, etc.). I was recently in our school's production of Air Guitar High. (link: http://www.communication.northwestern.edu/tic/performances/guitar.php) I was an ensemble (minor lines, multiple parts) member, but I quite enjoyed it because it was my first experience in theater.

Beside my new fascination with theater, I've been quite a human rights advocate type of person (discrimination of race, gender, sexuality, etc). I love all kinds of people, because they are humans. I will probably post more on rights of individuals. Also, I have this obscure fascination with biology. I just love the way the human body works, I will, again, post stories of things that I find interesting. I'm a pretty simple individual besides those qualities. I tend to be spontaneous sometimes to practice my improvisational, and multi-character skills for acting.

1 comment:

  1. You seem like a very interesting guy with many unique interests. Theatre is a very fun thing to participate in, and I too used to participate in it when I was younger! Also, I would love to read your posts on rights of individuals, which is a very interesting topic. I am sure there are a lot of things you can talk about with biology in the world today. With medical improving drastically, biology is a common topic to talk about in the world today, and it brings up quite a lot of questions.

    ReplyDelete